Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!

The forum for Toujin, the Japanese Culture Appreciation Club of Ateneo de Manila University

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toujin Family Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kuchikirukia

kuchikirukia

Toujin Family Thread Empty
PostSubject: Toujin Family Thread   Toujin Family Thread EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Hiiiiiiiii! \(^w^)/

So, this thread is basically the tambayan thread where Toujin members can freely talk about anything under the sun with other members.

It's also a good chance to get to know the other members. Razz

Of course, just keep in mind that the Forum Rules and Regulations still apply. Razz

Anyway, to all the active members here (you know who u are XD) post naman kayo! Our current goal is to drag the inactive members in here and force them to participate! Twisted Evil

just kidding. check the comments and suggestions thread, I posted my suggestion there. Let's try doing that instead. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yuunagi

Yuunagi

PostSubject: Re: Toujin Family Thread   Toujin Family Thread EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Under the sun, or submerged under floodwaters.

Anyway, tuloy pa ba yung balak niyong bonenkai? Given that finals are now optional and people might have a little more free time, are there any planned end-of-the-sem events?
Back to top Go down
kuchikirukia

kuchikirukia

PostSubject: Re: Toujin Family Thread   Toujin Family Thread EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:23 pm

@Yuunagi

About the Bonenkai, di pa sure pero they said they'll really try to push it through. We'll just wait for Tessa-san's announcement nalang. I heard they might just make it like a Toujin xmas party or a semi-big event, depending on how many people will attend. Hopefully, we can get things moving na daw during sembreak para makapagsimula na tayo next sem.

We need to catch the attention of the inactive members and get them to help with the planning and stuff. DX

EDIT

============================================================================

Hey guys! How are u all? I hope you're all safe from the wrath of Ondoy. Neutral

I just saw that new members have registered in the forums. Good! X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toujin Family Thread   Toujin Family Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Toujin Family Thread
Page 1 of 1