Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!

The forum for Toujin, the Japanese Culture Appreciation Club of Ateneo de Manila University

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EPIC MEDIA THREAD.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kmuf

Kmuf

EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: EPIC MEDIA THREAD.   EPIC MEDIA THREAD. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi.

For a little fun, let's stockpile all the funny images/animations/videos/articles we find in the internet into this thread.

The simple rule is that it has to do something with Japan (be it an anime, manga, live action, game show, etc).
Please also note that by rules of the forum, the pictures must be in thumbnail/direct link format.

Now, since I'm not sure what's considered offensive by this board, I'll be playing safe for now and post the clean ones. Enjoy, kids.

EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11923911 EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11829910EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11924010EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11962110EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11993110EPIC MEDIA THREAD. C42xk910EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Ouenda10EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Stridi10EPIC MEDIA THREAD. What_h10

Wait wait. I'm not yet done.

Falcon Punch
Potato Chip (Death Note)
Pizza.

LAST ONE DESERVES ITS OWN TAG.
Back to top Go down
http://kmuf.deviantart.com/
kuchikirukia

kuchikirukia

EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC MEDIA THREAD.   EPIC MEDIA THREAD. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 pm

LOL. Now I'm craving for Pizza. DX hahah

That was epic win. Cool
Back to top Go down
SaiKyou [サイキョウ]

SaiKyou [サイキョウ]

EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC MEDIA THREAD.   EPIC MEDIA THREAD. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:20 pm

It's a bit late but thank you for introducing me to falcon punch. I've watched it for like a hundred times since you posted it here and I'm still loving it. FALCOOOOOOOON PAAAAAAWNCH!!!! CAPTAIN FALCON!!!! LOL! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Kmuf

Kmuf

EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC MEDIA THREAD.   EPIC MEDIA THREAD. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:09 pm

You think I'm done with this thread?

Ohohoho. I'm just starting.

EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11452910EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11510511EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11810211EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11812810EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11814710EPIC MEDIA THREAD. 11820410EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Antibe10EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Asd8np10EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Fate1110EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Gundam10

And before you think you're good at Street Fighter...

Back to top Go down
http://kmuf.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC MEDIA THREAD.   EPIC MEDIA THREAD. Empty

Back to top Go down

EPIC MEDIA THREAD.
Page 1 of 1