Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!

The forum for Toujin, the Japanese Culture Appreciation Club of Ateneo de Manila University

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer 2009 Anime

Go down 
+3
Yuunagi
armaques
lelouch vi britannia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lelouch vi britannia

lelouch vi britannia

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:12 pm

Summer 2009 Anime Th_summer09anime1_1_original

Personally, I'm currently watching Princess Lover (fan service!), CANAAN (must watch), Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (earthquakes anybody?), Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou (every season seems to have at least one of these shows... happened with Index and Asura Cryin'), Umineko no Naku Koro ni (gory mystery without the lolis from Higurashi), Taishou Yakyuu Musume (baseball girls!=must watch), Aoi Hana (yuri undertones...), Bakemonogatari (I love SHAFT so yeah...), Kanamemo (it's MOE!), Sora no Manimani (typical childhood friend turns to romantic interest thing), Umi Monogatari (think Little Mermaid with mahou shoujo tendencies) and GA: Geijutsuka Design Art Class (no story really, but you don't watch this for the story... only for the moe).

So which ones are you watching? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ccwantsmorepizza.blogspot.com/
armaques

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: haha... same here...   Summer 2009 Anime EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:49 pm

except for the baseball girls, i'm pretty much watching everything that you are watching... as for my favorite in the summer lineup 09-10, it would be pretty much umineko no naku koro ni and kanamemo... also, i'm getting pissed at SHnY season two due to its frikkin' endless eight... i've was never much of a fan of SHnY but kyoani is really pulling out all the stops to make me hate the said show.

i'm hoping that KyoAni or some company would make an anime rendition of Little Busters!

does anyone here vote in ISML? care to see who votes for who? kthxbye.
Back to top Go down
lelouch vi britannia

lelouch vi britannia

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 pm

@armaques the haruhi episodes don't seem on planning to stop endless hate, i mean eight, any time soon. kyo-ani starting to piss me (and a lot of people) off.

BRING BACK K-ON!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuunagi

Yuunagi

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Probably Spice and Wolf II and Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, having already watched the prequels; and Aoi Hana since I've read the manga. Perhaps Canaan too, if only for Type-Moon's meme starting potential since I find their works overrated.

Still, I'd rather spend my free time watching relatively older classics.
Back to top Go down
takada-san04

takada-san04

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:14 am

armaques wrote:
except for the baseball girls, i'm pretty much watching everything that you are watching... as for my favorite in the summer lineup 09-10, it would be pretty much umineko no naku koro ni and kanamemo... also, i'm getting pissed at SHnY season two due to its frikkin' endless eight... i've was never much of a fan of SHnY but kyoani is really pulling out all the stops to make me hate the said show.

i'm hoping that KyoAni or some company would make an anime rendition of Little Busters!

does anyone here vote in ISML? care to see who votes for who? kthxbye.

I'm bringing all said titles in my lineup. I'll get on with the marathon by next week though.
Anyway, Umineko no naku koro ni is awesome. More gory mystery. >3 And I agree. I'm getting pissed with all the endless eight in SHnY. I love SHnY a lot but really, they need to progress the damn season. (And regarding kyoani, they make good anime - and I'm still secretly hoping and wishing for them to make the third installment of full metal panic - the novels are awesome.)
Back to top Go down
http://takada-san04.deviantart.com
lelouch vi britannia

lelouch vi britannia

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 am

forgot to mention that Cobra was canceled for some reason, at least for this season... oh well, at least no fan girl screaming for red, butt-hugging suits...
Back to top Go down
thistealistoxic

thistealistoxic

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:04 am

i frikkin LOVE Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei! Although i read the manga and watched few episodes of the anime. I'm not really into much of the new anime. Hahaha. The only one i keep up to date is Katekyo Hitman Reborn (and i sometimes forget) but i stick to the manga. Bleach.. abit too. These two seasons are just still on going at Jump and its kinda hard to keep up.

(Hahaha totally out of topic)
Back to top Go down
http://thistealistoxic.livejournal.com
lelouch vi britannia

lelouch vi britannia

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 am

Summer 2009 Anime Th_needless_website_1

Also part of the Summer 2009 lineup is... NEEDLESS!!! The most bad@ss anime of the season! If you liked Gurren Lagann's over the top action, you'll love this one as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shiharu1217

shiharu1217

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:51 am

shoot!

I am so not updated with the latest anime anymore...

hahaha! Sad
XD

roar! XD
Back to top Go down
lelouch vi britannia

lelouch vi britannia

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am

Summer 2009 Anime Th_FightIppatsuJuuden-chan

Another summer anime failed to mention in the pic above... Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! Basically an ecchi show about charge-up girls trying to cheer people up. Lame excuse for a plot, but a great one for fan service. Lol. Needless to say, I'm also following this. Plug-chan is just too cute... XD
Back to top Go down
oekitarts

oekitarts

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:21 am

There's only one anime I'm following and that's UMINEKO NO NAKU KORO NI!
KIHIHIHIHIHIHI...
...walang sinabi ang Higurashi dito. affraid

Nalaro ko na lahat ng games. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://nkatz.comicgenesis.com
Sponsored content

Summer 2009 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2009 Anime   Summer 2009 Anime Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer 2009 Anime
Page 1 of 1