Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!

The forum for Toujin, the Japanese Culture Appreciation Club of Ateneo de Manila University

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall 2009 Animes

Go down 
+4
armaques
hirika
SaiKyou [サイキョウ]
Herfestus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Herfestus

Herfestus

Fall 2009 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Fall 2009 Animes   Fall 2009 Animes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Time really flies and now its time for the fall season anime lineup.

Fall 2009 Animes Fall-211

So which of these are you planning to watch? Do you guys think the list is good enough? Discuss it here Very Happy

As for me, I'm really looking forward to Darker than Black season 2 and To aru Kagaku Choudenjibou since I liked the first seasons of those anime. Inuyasha and Asura Cryin season 2 seems interesting as well though aside from those, I haven't done any research yet on the other stuff so if you guys think that something is worth watching then post it here too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaiKyou [サイキョウ]

SaiKyou [サイキョウ]

Fall 2009 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall 2009 Animes   Fall 2009 Animes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:47 pm

Herfestus wrote:
Time really flies and now its time for the fall season anime lineup.

Fall 2009 Animes Fall-211

So which of these are you planning to watch? Do you guys think the list is good enough? Discuss it here Very Happy

As for me, I'm really looking forward to Darker than Black season 2 and To aru Kagaku Choudenjibou since I liked the first seasons of those anime. Inuyasha and Asura Cryin season 2 seems interesting as well though aside from those, I haven't done any research yet on the other stuff so if you guys think that something is worth watching then post it here too Very Happy

Yeaaaah! Thanks for the list! Hahaha. Let's see... Darker Than Black 2 is a must! Kimi no Todoke looks interesting (the girl looks like Sadako. Hahaha. XD) Fairy Tail seems interesting too... Aaaaaand i'm watching Asura Cryin 2 and Shin Koihime Musou as well (because i already watched the first season of both and i usually finish what i start watching). lol!
Back to top Go down
hirika

hirika

Fall 2009 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall 2009 Animes   Fall 2009 Animes EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:03 am

I've read the Fairy Tail manga! It's good! Lots of humor and action! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://carauy.deviantart.com
armaques

Fall 2009 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall 2009 Animes   Fall 2009 Animes EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:37 pm

in terms of priority:

1/2.for sure, I'm watching White Album 2 (I was enamored by the wonderful 1st season and I'm expecting a lot of good things from Nana Mizuki and Aya Hirano)
1/2.Nogizaka Haruka was one of the best release (during its timeframe. besides, Kugyuu(Rie Kugimiya) is also gonna star as a new character). Must watch for me.
3.To Aru Kagaku no Railgun... a side story of To Aru Majutsu no Index. I read the manga and both really live up to my expectations as part of the best novels from Dengeki Bunko.
4.Seitokai ni Ichizon was one of the delayed anime (supposed to be in the Spring/Summer lineup). It was supposed to be one of my priorities). I'm glad it's going to be released.
5.Kobato - another CLAMP manga. haha...

other prospects that I have in mind:
Heaven's Lost Property.
Kampfer.
11eyes
Tegami Bachi.
Nyan Koi!

Still YEARNING for the Shana project. =_=
Back to top Go down
lelouch vi britannia

lelouch vi britannia

Fall 2009 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall 2009 Animes   Fall 2009 Animes EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:59 pm

lots of sequels this fall 2009. watching all those and probably everything else as well, provided they aren't kiddie shows...
Back to top Go down
http://ccwantsmorepizza.blogspot.com/
br0kenhime

br0kenhime

Fall 2009 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall 2009 Animes   Fall 2009 Animes EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:50 pm

It seems that I'm going to love the armed librarians, 11 eyes, kimi no todoke, and nogizaka haruka no himitsu Smile oh and I'm also excited to watch Inuyasha! Have been waiting for this for a long time XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/br0kenhime
kuchikirukia

kuchikirukia

Fall 2009 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall 2009 Animes   Fall 2009 Animes EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Kimi ni Todoke is a must watch for me! XD

It was such a coincidence 'cause I was randomly picking out manga on onemanga and found Kimi ni Todoke interesting. I got hooked to it and just found that it was gonna be turned into an anime a day before the animation release date. XD

Plus, it's Noto Mamiko who's going to voice Kuronuma Sawako. Smile
Back to top Go down
13th_vongola

13th_vongola

Fall 2009 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall 2009 Animes   Fall 2009 Animes EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:05 pm

well .. i've finished DtB: CoG, the sacred blacksmith, and setokai no ichizon (This is one of the best, i recommend it Very Happy )

i'm planning to watch fairy tail since many people said it was good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fall 2009 Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall 2009 Animes   Fall 2009 Animes Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall 2009 Animes
Page 1 of 1