Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toujin Forums || Experience Japanese Culture!

The forum for Toujin, the Japanese Culture Appreciation Club of Ateneo de Manila University

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Board Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kmuf

Kmuf

Board Activity Empty
PostSubject: Board Activity   Board Activity EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 pm

This forum doesn't seem to be bustling with people as I had expected, you think there should be more on-forum activities to do here?

Maybe set up some small art contests here or some simple forum games.

Maybe advertise the forum a bit more if possible. I don't exactly know many contacts within the org so maybe some of you might know a few.
Back to top Go down
http://kmuf.deviantart.com/
Yuunagi

Yuunagi

Board Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Activity   Board Activity EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 pm

I don't really find it that surprising since there are many other websites and forums out there that specialize in more specific interests and have more members.

I guess one way of making this place more active would be to have a weekly (or bi-weekly) topic of sorts. For comparison, I noticed that MyAnimeList.net has a club for virtually every series, character, and topic, but most of them eventually fade away into obscurity. The ones that manage to stay somewhat active are the clubs with weekly activities (ex. C&C). It's probably not enough to simply post something new or bump an old topic and hope that others would follow.
Back to top Go down
Kmuf

Kmuf

Board Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Activity   Board Activity EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Indeed. I was thinking of something more consistent than "Anime X Thread". I myself might start a topic in the Media section, but I don't think people will be visiting this often to even notice.

I'm still suggesting some sort of monthly art showcase or something (like a monthly theme and members fill up a gallery). Right now though it'd be nice to see some more visitors.
Back to top Go down
Shiz

Shiz

Board Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Activity   Board Activity EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:29 pm

It's an interesting idea, i'll bring it up with the other moderators. Watch out for announcements and changes XD

Sorry if i haven't had time to pass by the forums recently, i'll try to check in more often.

Tessa Villanueva
Toujin Secretariat
Back to top Go down
kuchikirukia

kuchikirukia

Board Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Activity   Board Activity EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:41 pm

I suggest we have the active members pm all the other inactive members and drag them in here. Muahaha! *evil*

No really, I'm serious... XD

Based on past experiences, having a more personal and direct interaction with them yields better results. XD

We can start by adding all the registered members in the yahoo group on our YM (you may want to create a separate Toujin YM for that XD) and then bombarding them with spam -err- warm, friendly messages to join in with the fun org activities. Very Happy

Or we can try out that Division thing we talked about with Haru--I mean-- Tessa-sama. Very Happy Muahahaa! *evil*
Back to top Go down
Kmuf

Kmuf

Board Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Activity   Board Activity EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Don't you worry. Once all my classes are settled for, I'm going to update the crap out of the Media thread I made.
Back to top Go down
kuchikirukia

kuchikirukia

Board Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Activity   Board Activity EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:49 pm

We're gonna have to revive this forum after recweek. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kmuf

Kmuf

Board Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Activity   Board Activity EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:13 pm

We're going to have to VIRAL ADVERTISE this forum DURING the General Assembly. To death. Which may or may not involve live animals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Board Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Activity   Board Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Board Activity
Page 1 of 1